Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelvin Beaton Kelvin Beaton is offline

Default Have trouble with letter head and first page different

I have a template that's setup with letter head.
Now I want to create a document that has more then one page.
I want the letter head to only be on the first page.
When I go into Page Setup\Layout and select "Different first page" my letter
head ends up on the second page and the first page has no header.

Should I have done something different?
Do I have to create a two page template to make this work?

Is it possible to tell Word that you want the current header and footer on
the first page the rest different?

Thanks

Kelvin