Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Customize Form Letters

Press Alt+F9 to display the field codes in your document and then type a
copy of what you see into a message that you post back here.

Also tell us what the IF field is supposed to be doing.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Betty Dennis" wrote in message
I have done Form Letters before but it has been awhile. I am having a
problem with the Insert Word Field IF. I am doing something wrong. When
merge, the text from the Insert Word Field IF does not show up. Can you
tell
me what I am doing wrong?
--
yamahini