Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
philip roots[_2_] philip roots[_2_] is offline

Default how do i refresh the spell checker - it is missing a lot of typos

Thanks for suggestions - my program was already set-up to check the spelling
correctly, the errors were not hidden in the document and I'm using the
custom.dic for US English - but still no change. I'm using the 2003 version.
If i start a new document the spell checker and autocorrect work just fine.

"philip roots" wrote:

I have tried the 'recheck' button in tools options but the program is not
finding the obvious mispelt words