Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RobW RobW is offline

Default Document reduded to 1 field, cannot mailmerge

Word as the email editor on XP SP2 Outlook2003

I using HTML stationary & changed a setting somewhere the was
something to the effect of;
"Send (or compose) emails with a single
table"
This was a checkbox I think & for the life of me cannot find it
again.
Could anyone tell me where this setting is pleeeeeeese?

Now when I try to do a mail merge it come up with a Microsoft Office
Word error message; "You cannot paste this section into a table".

Any help would be much appreciated.

If not, maybe I could reset all the MS Word config settings to
default?

TIA Rob