Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cmarlow41 cmarlow41 is offline

Default Word 2007 is printing multiple copies of each record on each s

I appreciate you sharing your expertise.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

cmarlow41 wrote:
I created a simple mail merge with no bells and whistles and it
worked. So I created another one with just a picture and it worked.
It seems the problem is putting the merge codes inside a text box
which I did so that I could control their placement. I ended up doing
it with other means. Not elegant but it works.

"cmarlow41" wrote:

and none of the tricks seem to be working. Next Record is in labels
2-6, when I hit Alt F9 I see {Next}, yet each sheet is six labels
of each name in my Excel roster. I have a graphic on the left side
of the label and the merge fields are within a text box on the right
side of the label. I created the first label and used the Update
Labels button to populate the other labels. What am I doing wrong?
The help button for Word 2007 Mail Merge says that when doing labels
I will see the current record in label 1 and record 2 in labels 2-6
but I don't see that. I see and print all six labels for each
record. That's 145 sheets. Please help.