Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robyn Robyn is offline

Default Unit labels on page

Thanks to both of you for your help - it worked!

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See he
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/ThumbIndex.htm

On 10/25/06 8:33 AM, "Robyn" wrote:

I write operations manuals for a manufacturing company, and our manuals are
dividied into 9 units. I would like to be able to print the Unit number
vertically on the edge of the page so that when a user "flips through" the
manual, the Unit number would show on the edge of each page. Unit 1 would be
placed at the upper portion of the page, Unit 2 lower, Unit 3 still lower,
etc. and Unit 9 would be towards the bottom of the page.

Any suggestions?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/