Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J. Ivins J. Ivins is offline

Default can i use a Word template in the body of Outlook?

Thank you Graham. If this is the case, how do companies send out emails with
images, graphics, and the rest in them? I receive emails from Medical
Companies with these things straight in the body and not as attachments. Do
they use a different email client?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

E-mail is either plain text of html. Neither is directly compatable with
Word document format, so the answer to your question is no.
You have no control over how a recipient views your message. Many will view
all e-mails as plain text.

J. Ivins wrote:
Outlook and Word 2007.

I posted this in the Outlook forum as well but thought someone here
may know as well...

I have a template that I created in MS Word and what I'm wondering is
this...can I use this template in the body of my Outlook message? I
do not want it to be an attachment. I want it to be displayed as the
main body of the message.

My clients may not read the message if it is an attachment.

Can I turn this Word template into an Outlook Template?

Thanks All!!!!!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!