June

G'Evening to you! I will try to explain it better. The
printer says I have to submit the PDF camera aready, so
the pages have to be exactly as they will appear when
printed. If the manuscript is one-sided, the pagination
is, of course, sequential. So I either have to switch to
a 1,3,5 then 2,4 6 format or, if I can't do this easily
on the mansuscript itself, is there something I can click
on Acrobat that will do this for me? Thank you.