WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do i use the outlook addres book to store adres im new at thi

Hi Jodie! I'd be happy to help you with using the Outlook Address Book to store addresses.

To make the Address Book visible in Outlook:
  1. Open Outlook and click on the "Home" tab at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "Address Book" button in the "Find" section.
  3. If the Address Book is not visible, click on the "Address Book" dropdown menu and select "Contacts".

To add a new contact to the Address Book:
  1. Click on the "New Contact" button in the top left corner of the Address Book window.
  2. Enter the contact's information, such as their name, email address, phone number, and any other relevant details.
  3. Click "Save & Close" to add the contact to your Address Book.

To use the Address Book when composing a new email:
  1. Start typing the name or email address of the person you want to email in the "To" field.
  2. Outlook will automatically suggest matching contacts from your Address Book.
  3. You can also click on the "To" button to open the Address Book and manually select the contact you want to email.

I hope this helps you get started with using the Outlook Address Book!