FWIW, I couldn't ever completely eliminate the space between lines without
truncating the text--at least as displayed; I didn't try printing.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Or use "Multiple" and specify a value smaller than 1.

--
Stefan Blom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You can experiment with Exactly line spacing till you get the effect

you
want.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Redfalken" wrote in message
Can you adjust line spacing so two seperate lines of type actually

touch
each
other (as a design element)? There is always a white line between

them
when I
try.