Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2003 SP2: Missing records in mail-merge from Excel to directory

It probably should not be there. Definitely it should not be there if you
are using a catalog or directory type mail merge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bill Davy" wrote in message
Hi,
Yes, there is a Next Record field at the end of the text frame.
Rgds,
Bill

How do you have the mail merge main document set up? Specifically, do
you have any Next Record fields in it?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Bill Davy" wrote in message
I keep my address book in Excel. The column headers are my own (see
below). There are extra columns like Sort Key (so I can sort the address
book). To print out a copy, I make a new document as a directory, with
multiple columns and each entry in a text frame. I select all entries.
But some entries do not appear in the output. Any idea why?
Rgds,
Bill

Headings:
Sort Key