Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Page-only formatting?

I am not sure exactly what you mean by formatting here. If you mean a
different headers/footers, then you will need to insert Section Breaks where
you want to change the header/footer as headers/footers are attributes of a
Section, not of a Page. To insert Section Breaks, select Break from the
Insert menu. By default, the headers/footers in a section are probably
linked to those in the previous section. There is however a button on the
Headers and Footers toolbar that is used to unlink them, so that one can be
changed independently of the others.

Other types of formatting can be applied separately to paragraphs, or fonts
(which means at the character level.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tyectk" wrote in message
I am trying to update a form from Wordperfect 12 into Word 2003. I am
basically taking this peice from scratch and for the most part I can do
all
the formatting exact same. Except for the formatting (headers/footers
most
importantly). I need to find out if there is a way to format each page
individually within one document. This document is multiple pages, but
has
different formatting on each. I cannot link each page because this is a
document that will be widely used throughout the company and they cannot
link
to my documents. Is there a solution?

Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can lend.

PS...in the end this will be a protected document with form fields.