Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to align footnote separator in WORD 7?

Does your Windows or Word have a right-to-left language (Hebrew or
Arabic) enabled? If it does, then in your Ribbon you have buttons for
the two directions -- see if the notes or the separator is set for the
wrong one.

On May 1, 11:28*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Have you modified Normal style? Seehttp://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Dvorab" wrote in message

news

the footnote separators are coming out aligned right even though I am
writing
in left aligned English. How can I change the separator alignment?-