Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Matt

Default Table Autoformat problem with font colors

I am using Office 2003
I am attempting to create a table style in word using the "Table Autoformat"
feature.
I wish to make changes to the appearance of the Header Row, however the
problem exists even if I apply this to the whole table.

My style is based on "Table Normal".
I then choose the "Format" button at the bottom left side of the dialog and
choose the "Font..." option.

I can change all standard font properties INCLUDING color. In the preview
window, my style shows up correctly (for example, all rows appear with a blue
font instead of a black font).

However, once applied to an actual table, ALL font styles are applied EXCEPT
COLOR! Even though the preview shows a color assigned, the font color
property is not taking effect in the text.

Is this a bug? Something I am doing wrong?

Thank you,
-Matt