Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jessica Jessica is offline

Default TOC style underline hidden when 2 TOC lines of same style are

Yes, I am familiar with the update-style-in-the-template stuff.

The odd thing is that when I try to modify the style (even when I have two
instances of text in that style selected) I do NOT have all the border
choices. I only have top, bottom, left and right. The "show toolbar" button
is greyed out. The only buttons visible are for top and bottom.

Something seems odd here, possibly in my copy of Word.

- Jessica