Robert M. Franz

Hi Georg

Botkyrka; a part of Europe wrote:
I have a long document with about 10 different sections.
One of the sections has total different margins; own margins and tabs for each page.

I started with header/footer mode and set the margins:

L was on the linial, I adjusted the lineal as in the normal chapters, looks
good, but in normal mode the adjustment is away.

What is the correct way of margin setting? Is there any copy and paste?

In such a case, when you cannot change a style itself, you have to use
direct formatting. So, with your cursor anywhere in your header line, go
to Format | Paragraph and set the indents as you like them.

You cannot use columns in header/footer or other story ranges than in
the main text AFAIK.

Greetings
Robert
--