GH

Thank you Robert,

I think I have fixed now everything except the length of the rows for
that
section. I can change to whatever, but it goes back to its initial
setting,
that is shorter than the other sections.

Best regards
Georg

"Robert M. Franz" skrev i meddelandet
Hi Georg

Botkyrka; a part of Europe wrote:
I have a long document with about 10 different sections.
One of the sections has total different margins; own margins and

tabs for
each page.

I started with header/footer mode and set the margins:

L was on the linial, I adjusted the lineal as in the normal

chapters,
looks good, but in normal mode the adjustment is away.

What is the correct way of margin setting? Is there any copy and

paste?

In such a case, when you cannot change a style itself, you have to

use
direct formatting. So, with your cursor anywhere in your header line,

go
to Format | Paragraph and set the indents as you like them.

You cannot use columns in header/footer or other story ranges than in

the
main text AFAIK.

Greetings
Robert