Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steven VD[_2_] Steven VD[_2_] is offline

Default How do I reformat imported text in Word 2007?

Thank You, this will help greatly.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Clean_Up_Text.htm

"Steven VD" Steven wrote in message
When I import text files into word they are usually formated for narrower
margins. In many cases they are several pages long, sometimes hundreds. Is
there a way to reformat this text with out going in and manually removing
the
paragraph marks. For example I import some text:

"Subject should be a brief, meaningful summary
of your question or comment.
People are more
likely to respond to a post if they know what the issue
is by reading the Subject."

I want to reformat it to be: