Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Margaret Upton Margaret Upton is offline

Default Smart Tags

I have been reading the section in my book on Smart Tags. Although they
tell you what happens when a smart tag appears and I have gone into
Autocorrect and switched the Smart Tag option all and checked all the boxes,
I am not clear how you get something to be smart tagged !! I have tried
typing roads, names etc and no line appears underneath. Can somebody tell
me what you have to do for something to be smart tagged, would be grateful
for some help please.

Margaret