so_artistic so_artistic is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy C Shin View Post
Did you ever get an answer? I am having the same problem

Sany Shin
I know that may not be relevant , considering that you posted this question a long time ago, but if this would be of any use to other people who have this problem, here's the solution I found.

Try closing different applications on your computer before copying and pasting a table. In my case, I found that Google Chrome was interfering with pasting formatted text, for some people it's Skype. It was really frustrating at first, before I actually analyzed my actions of the past several days, and realized that I started having this issue right after I installed Chrome on my computer.

Chrome interferes with other software, can't copy & paste formatted text in Adobe Illustrator as well. Just close the damn thing.

Hope that helped,
Irene