mlfowler mlfowler is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicious View Post
In the last week I have been unable to copy and paste a table.

I copy the table, as usual but when I paste, only the text pastes.

Any ideas how I can fix this? I am using Windows 7.
I was also having problems printing Word Tables I had pasted from Excel, and they were appearing off the page. I found out that while in Excel you have to size the columns and fonts and column widths the way you want, even set the orientation as portrait or landscape, BEFORE you copy the table and paste it into Word. I never had that problem before upgrading to OSX 10.8.2, seems like the two Office apps spoke to each other a lot better. Anyway, now the docs print just fine, but I had to re-do a lot of table-pasting. Hope this helps someone, somewhere, and saves them the time I spent.