Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Scott Scott is offline

Default Distributing Word Form with VBA Macros

If I have a form that I want to distribute to users, but it contains macros
that run on it, for example to make checkboxes mutually exclusive, what is
the easiest way to do that?

do i have to make the document a template and have the users make a new file
from that template? do i have to combine the vba code and the document in a
zip or something like that and distribute both files together to the user?

what is the simplest/ most accepted way to do this?

thanks so much -scott