Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] jman444@hotmail.com is offline

Default Double spacing outline after numbers and letters

I am trying to automatically configure my outline so that after every
roman numeral, number or letter starting a new point in the outline i
can drop a double space. Essentially I want the text following each
letter (i.e. I, A, 1, (i)) to be singled spaced and then after I want a
double space. Any ideas on how to do that? I want it to to look
something like this:

I. XXXXX

A. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy
(wrapped to the next line single spaced)

1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(wrapped to the next line single spaced)

(i) qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

II. SSSS

Double spaces created automatically throughout my entire outline. Any
idea on how to do that. Please help. Thank you.