Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Double spacing outline after numbers and letters

Don't use double spacing! Use Spacing Before or After!

wrote in message
ups.com...
I read the link you gave to me, and it doesnt explain how to create the
double space after each heading (i.e. letter or number). And selecting
the whole outline and then doing a double space, creates a double space
of the text on each line. I want the text single spaced and then after
each letter or number, a double space.