Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Movashah Movashah is offline

Default Help me to solve Microsoft Word problem in saving...

Office is a very nice integrated tool of usefull softwares,
But it has some dangerous bugs :-O
I know... I'm a programmer...
I know that is very difficult managing all proccesses
without any problem or bugs in a few conditions
that developers can not imagine never...
only users, in some special cases find them...!

I have a problem with WORD 2003 (11.8169.8172) SP3...
Since two months ago, when I save my Word documents,
some times I see an error says me: It can't read Word temp file
(often ~WRL1234.tmp)
and I see it deleted my primary document, Just temp file exists!
That temp file unable to open... because permission denied!
You don't see Security tab to change permission !!!
after restart, I found the permission allowed...
but when I opened temp file, I saw that is the last version
of my document, without any changes I made...!

I converted my partition format to NTFS to may be solve the problem...
no... It's continued...

I changed Word save rules (ToolsOptionsSave)
no... It's continued...

Before updating my windows, It was working properly
(I use all microsoft updates!)

Now... Help me... what can I do?!