Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Light Printing on Envelopes w/ MS Word 2002

Well, scratch that idea, then! You might check to make sure that "Draft
output" isn't checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options and that there's
no draft setting enabled in the printer Properties.

"Ron G." wrote in message
Suzanne,

It's not a color printer. It's a Samsung M-1210.

However, the same thing happens at my office computer, which has a
different
Samsung printer (1710, I think).

Ron

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Some printers use composite black (made up of the inks in the color
cartridge) instead of true black (from the black ink cartridge) for
envelopes and other smaller paper sizes. So it may be that you need a new
color cartridge.

"Ron G." Ron wrote in message
When I print an envelope, the print is very light.

It doesn't matter if I use manual feed or automatic feed.

Even if I print an envelope on regular paper, the print is very light.

Help?

Thx.