Default Colored buttons on Toolbars

I would guess it would depend not only on the version of Office but possibly
also on the version of Windows (and what "skin" is selected).

"WIgirl" wrote in message
I am involved with office productivity training at our local university.

recently began taking classes at a training center so that I will

eventually
become certified by Microsoft. While working at the training center I
noticed that the buttons on the toolbars change color when pressed. For
example the bold button, this is a feature that is either on or off, when

the
bold is turned on, the button on the toolbar turns orange. When its

turned
off, it is gray like all the other buttons. This is an excellent feature
that I would like to add to the computers on our campus. I checked with

the
training center and they don't know how it was done. Is this something

that
would depend on what version of office you are using? Any suggestions on

how
I would go about adjusting this would be apprecaited. Thanks!