Klaus Linke

Hi Nate,

The command on the menu is "InsertFootnote" and shows the "InsertFootnote"
dialog.
The command with the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+F is "InsertFootnoteNow", immediately
inserts a footnote, and can't be found on any menu.
If you put it in a menu, the shortcut will be displayed.

Regards,
Klaus

"NateCantab" wrote:
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Is there a way to have menus show the
shortcuts for all options. I.e., I already have New (Ctrl+N), but I also
want to see stuff like Insert Footnote (Ctrl+Alt+F). I can't find any

option
to turn these sorts of things on or off.

Thanks.

"NateCantab" wrote:

I want to see all the keyboard shortcuts available, rather than having

to dig
into the customize dialog box and so forth. Any possibility to do this?