Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon in Florida[_2_] Sharon in Florida[_2_] is offline

Default Can a linked includetext field update if it's a form field

I have a source form document and several target documents that use some of
the same field input as the source. I would like to only input the updates
once.

The source document uses form fields so I can protect the document text and
layout, however, when I try to use includetext and link to a form field
bookmark, I cannot get the field to update in the target documents. I am
using Word 2003.

Does anyone know how I can make this work? Thanks.