Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rrupp

Default end sentence with number, need next sentence to auto capitilize

When in Word 2003, if I end a sentence with a number and don't capitilize the
next word, MS word doesn't automatically correct this. Is there an option to
change? Word automatically corrects the first letter in a sentence but not
if the previous sentence ends in a number and then peroid?? HELP.

For example: Sentence below ends in a number. Next word needs to
automatically be capitilized, how do I do that?

The physician will see patient 1. now he states he needs admission form.

How do I get the 'n' in now to automatically correct.