You can also, in recent versions of Word suppress space between paragraphs
in the same style. Or use HTML paragraph spacing.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
I think it's easier to keep the list formatting constant, and vary the

style
of the preceding and following paragraphs (eg Normal_BeforeList and
Normal_AfterList, with extra space below/above respectively). Works better
for me, anyway, because I have quite a few different bullet and number

list
styles, but I need only one pair of before/after normal styles for all of
them.

"Becca" wrote in message
Hi,

[Using Word 2003]

I am learning (probably the hard way) how to reformat entire documents

using
styles and templates. I have been referring to an excellent help

website
(word.mvps.org) - but am stuck on how to create a different last line

style
for lists -so that there is more space underneath the last bullet point

of
the list than the other points. Should I just set up a new style for

that
last bullet point? This seems very cumbersome. Is there a way to say:
MODIFY STYLEPARAGRAPHSpacing Befo 0, Spacing After: 0 for the

regular
bulleted items in the list BUT Spacing Befo 0, Spacing After: 10 for

the
last item in the list?

Sorry if this makes no sense at all - I am trying to cope with all the

new
vocab!

Many thanks,
Becca