Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Right margin won't change despite the Page Setup saying it's chang

Check your printer settings. Any chance it's set for a smaller piece of
paper?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CFink" wrote in message
I need 1-inch margins all around and set this in Page Setup. However, the
document continues to have a 2.5-inch right margin. Even when I copy and
paste the text into a new document, this strange formatting carries over
and
can't be altered! When I use the toolbar arrows to try to bring the text
closer to the right side of the page, the arrows move the text but not far
enough to create a 1-inch margin. Help please!