Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default troubleshooting margins

The issue isn't the margins but the vertical alignment, which is something
other than Top. You'll find vertical alignment on the Layout tab of Page
Setup.

"house472" wrote in message
I have word 2003. recently, whenever i open the program, the cursor appers
in
the middle of the page as if the top margin was set for 5". I have been to
page layout and set different margins, and even chose the default optiion.
cannot get the top margin higher than 1.8".

any help would be appreciated as this is driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance
--
house