Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default how do i print postcards?

Then select new document from the label dialog. Copy and paste your
information between the cells of the table. - or use that format for a label
merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Try using Avery stock number 3263.

"bmg" wrote in message
I have the card stock paper, and I have the card created already,
but I do not know how to duplicate it so that it prints 4 times on
the page. Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have bought preperfed postcards (Avery, for example), find
the appropriate "label" stock number in Tools | Envelopes and
Labels.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"dt46dt46dt46" wrote in
message news how do i print postcards? 4 to a page maybe?