Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
webduck webduck is offline

Default I would like 2 be able to make an affiliate page using a template

I would like to be able to make an affiliate page that uses a simple grid or
layout where I could add buttons or small jpg or gif files. Is there already
something like this in templates or other ways to make one? Thanks for any
help.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout