Doug Robbins

Check the formatting of the pargraph in the first column of the row that
appears on the following page. It may be formatted to have a pagebreak
before it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mathijs Panhuijsen" wrote in
message ...
Hello everyone,

I'm having a really annoying problem with a table in my Word document.
This table breaks after two rows, leaving a huge blank and starting again
on
the next page. The row on this next page could easily fit on the previous
page; in fact, almost all subsequent rows would fit.
I've noticed that the following things seem to affect this behavior:
-bulleted lists in cells
-font size
-number of cells after the break
The table is 2 columns wide, with a term in bold on the left, and a piece
of
text (one or two regular-sized paragraphs, sometimes with a bulleted list)
on
the right.
This is not fixed by the "break table across pages" option in Word, nor by
dragging the edges of cells.

Does anyone have a clue as to how I might fix this?

Sincerely,

Mathijs.