Blakthorne

Default With macros enabled I still receive "macros disabled" warning.

I can open the template directly no matter where it is stored on my pc. I
need to allow my program MYOB to open the temple, b/c it will populate the
document with information that is stored in the MYOB database. I don't
understand why when I open the template directly I have not trouble, when I
allow MYOB to attempt to open and poulate it I get the "macros disabled"
message.

"donna" wrote:

my understanding when using templates in word, no matter where they are from,
they need to be copied to the folder that is listed under Startup in the
Tools\Options\File locations menu. If you put the template there, it will
work fine.