Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichUE RichUE is offline

Default Page Text Chopped Below Header

Thanks for your help.
--
Richard

Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?UmljaFVF?=,

The document looks the same in Print Preview, but I was really surprised
when I printed a sample page - there's no problem with the print.
The on-screen appearance was fixed when I copied the entire contents into a
blank document.

So is this a feature without an apparent cause?

Mmm. Could be a glitch in how Word is interpreting your printer. Or it could
be a problem with that particular file. Or a combination of the two.

If you're fine with a new file, then I'd go with that (maybe keep a back of
the original for a while "just in case") and not worry about it. Unless it
happens again. Then you might have a damaged template file.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org