Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jameson L. Tai

Default Word 2007 Beta 2: Printed documents enlarged by 300%

I'm using Windows XP MCE05 (2600) I'm using Lexmark P4350i. I solved the
problem by reinstalling MS Word 07B2. It might have been an installation
error. However, I did try to play around with the different formats and yes,
I tried the PDF trick. Same deal, except instead of the page zoomed in and
centered, it was zoomed in and left justified on the PDF. (I use Adobe 7
Pro, so it's pretty new I guess.) Anyways... Thanks Bob... a quick reinstall
of Word did the trick.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Jameson,

What Windows version & build are you using?
What is the printer model and driver version where you're seeing this?

If you use File(Office button)=Save is in Word 2007 and use the save to PDF and open the PDF do you get the same result?

========
"Jameson L. Tai" Jameson L. wrote in message
I have been working on my oral presentation homework overnight, but I can't
print it out. The text was typed using Calibri font size 11. I have it set
up with Letter size, 1" margin all around... but somehow it just prints out
really large text. I tried zooming out the document view to 100% but it
doesn't work either...

The page is zoomed in and centered, so the side margins are gone. But, my
top margin is visible, but it's not 1". It looks more like 2" or more.

To better describe this problem, I've taken a couple of pictures. I hope
they're clear enough for others to read. If not, please feel free to email
me. Thanks for your help!

http://my.fit.edu/~ltai/DSC00813.JPG
http://my.fit.edu/~ltai/DSC00814.JPG
http://my.fit.edu/~ltai/DSC00815.JPG
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/