Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Printing a document having pictues without the pictures

It applies to floating pictures but not those inserted In Line - see
Suzanne's reply.

Terry

"Stephen White" wrote in message

Thanks. I tried this originally without effect, but have had another look
at it. Help says this applies only to objects drawn with the Drawing
toolbar (so does not apply to inserted pictures) but including field codes
will do the trick, although it does mean you get all the field codes, e.g.
for page numbering, as well. Still this is good enough for my needs.

In article , Terry Farrell
writes
If you go into Print Options, clear the checkbox for 'Include Drawing
Objects' or something similar (I cannot remember as far back as Word
2000).

--
Stephen White )