Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
5tulips 5tulips is offline

Default Suppress capitalization of first word when entering

Except - now, when I type several words, the space between each word acts
like a tab (words are far apart and act like they are right aligned)
And I had forgotten to say I'm using Office 2000.
--
5tulips

"5tulips" wrote in message
: Thank you. I guess I looked at everything but that. I'm back to work.
: --
: 5tulips
: -----------
:
: "Lene Fredborg" wrote in message
: ...
:: In case of Word 2003:
:: You can turn off Tools AutoCorrect Options AutoCorrect tab
: Capitalize
:: first letter of sentences.
::
:: In Word 2007, you will find the AutoCorrect functionality he
:: Office button Word Options Proofing AutoCorrect Options button (top
: of
:: the dialog box). Click the AutoCorrect tab and you will se the dialog box
:: known from previous versions of Word.
::
:: --
:: Regards
:: Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)
:: DocTools - Denmark
:: www.thedoctools.com
:: Document automation - add-ins, macros and templates for Microsoft Word
::
::
:: "5tulips" wrote:
::
:: I'm building a multi-page reference document where I have to list
: passwords
:: and other words which must be case-sensitive.
::
:: Is there a shortcut to prevent capitalization of the first word when I
:: enter to the next line?
::
:: --
:: 5tulips