Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc

Run the Windows Control Panel add or remove programs. Check the box at the
top of the dialog to show updates. Locate the update 973904 and uninstall
it..

"gk" wrote in message
New Here & Im really not sure what to do! I run xp and have the same
troubles with the converter "mswrd632" when I try to print labels from
Outlook with Prowiter which puts them to Word. But Im not a programer but
got into the regeit and also did not find the wordpad. So how do I add
it?
And there was a post just before this talking about uninstalling the
973904
update what is this and how do I uninstall it or even find it? also
called a
patch maybe? Any help would be great as I to have Christmas & wedding
labels
to make up. Thank You.

"Derek" wrote:

Thanks, Graham. I added the wordpad directory as you suggested and the
entry as described in 973904. I can now mailmerge correctly from
Outlook.

---
frmsrcurl:
http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...r-mswrd632.wpc