Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Austin Austin is offline

Default Dissappearing Bullet Numbers

OK, I am having a real issue. I am currently writing the standard operating
procedures for our lab. To do this I must use a bullet system that is rather
complex but Word seems to be understanding it and even auto filling it for me.

The problem I have is that after I save the document when I, later, reopen
it the bullets have completely dissappeared and the document has reformatted
to left hand allignment.

When I click on the line that previously was bulleted the bullets tab, in
the toolbar, is highlighted as if it is still active.

Can anyone explain to me what is going on and how to bring my bullets back?