Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson[_3_] Tom Ferguson[_3_] is offline

Default Is there an easy way to set up Word 2007 for MLA format?

Doing a paper in MLA format simply means that your paper has to conform to
MLA.format There is a publication entitled "MLA Handbook for Writers of
Research Papers" available as well as on-line references and tutorials.

E.g. http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/format.shtml

Hope that helps you get started.

Tom

"questmom" wrote in message
I've never done a paper in MLA format. I am a new user on windows 2007
word.
I've used it for a health class creating a magazine, and that's about it.
Any
help will be appreciated.