Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get the spell check to list the percent of passive sente.

But note that you get this only if you check grammar as well as spelling.

"Carol" wrote in message
Tools|Options|Spelling and Grammar tab|Show readability statistics.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"dwarner" wrote:

After I run the spell check, a small screen used to pop up and give

extra
information like word count and percentage of passive sentences used in

the
text. Now when I run spell check, a screen just pops up that says it is

done
and nothing else. How do I get that other screen to come back, I have

looked
for some kind of settings button but I can't find anything.