Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default How do I change a style from "Hide until used" to show it?

"Mike" wrote:
Heading 5 is marked "Hide until used" and I can't use it until I can see
it.
How do I unhide it? Thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
These settings are in the Manage Styles dialog, accessed from one of the
buttons at the bottom of the Styles task pane.

You can also apply it quickly by typing "Heading 5" into the styles
dropdown.

In Word2007, that alone might be reason enough to put the styles dropdown on
the QAT...
I hate going through "Manage styles" for a simple thing like that.

Regards,
Klaus