thank god its friday

Default hiding tracked changes - original document information

When I draft documents in Word I use a "form" or a previously created
document as my "form" for a new document. I have read the postings to
hide/delete tracked changes so my email recipient doesn't see what I did to
change the document over time. What I can't figure out is how to I hide the
"original" and "original showing markup" view in the reviewing pane. It
seems like you can't hide this - so now my email recipients can see what my
document looked like when I started to draft it which would disclose things I
don't want to disclose to my email recipient.

So, can I hide the "original" and the "original showing markup" from my
email recipient? or what else can i do?

Thanks in advance.