Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can I find/fix occurrences of "Minor loss of fidelity"?

Ask your Excel questions in an Excel forum. This one is for Word.

KCexcel wrote:
How do I find the 2 occurrences so that I can fix them and never get
this err message in the future?

Microsoft Office Excel -Compatibility Checker
The following features in this workbook are not supported by earlier
versions of Excel. These features may be lost or degraded when you
save this
workbook in an earlier file format. Click Continue to save the
workbook anyway. To keep all of your features, click Cancel, and
then save the file in one of the new file formats.

Number of occurrences 2
Minor Loss of Fidelity
Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not
supported by the selected file format. These formats will be
converted to the closest format available.