Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Margin malfunction...

You've managed to activate the Hide Whitespace "feature" - not hard to do by
accident in Word 2003, a bit tougher in 2007, but you don't mention which.

See:

http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/24/09 11:30 PM, in article
, "Kelchic"
wrote:

So my default margin spacing is one inch in all directions. All of a sudden,
just tonight I went into Word to type up a paper, and there was no top/bottom
margin, just the side ones. I have clicked on default and that doesn't work.
I have tried resetting the margins and that doesn't work. There is nothing
for my to click on the sides to adjust it that way either. What do I do?
Thanks!