Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bao Pu Bao Pu is offline

Default Upgrade advice needed

Thanks Suzanne.
I see that it does qualify. One more question. is the Word 2007 that comes
with the Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 the same. The rpices are
close, so I was wondering if it would be smarter to get the suite.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word has been a part of the Office suite of applications for umpteen
versions now, and Microsoft has been calling it "Microsoft Office Word" off
and on to emphasize this relationship. To see whether Works Suite 2006
qualifies for an upgrade to Word/Office 2007 (it does), see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...754511033.aspx

"Bao Pu" wrote in message
Question: I currently have Microsoft Word 2002 SP3 (as part of Microsoft
Works Suite 2006) and want to upgrade to Word 2007. What is the
best/cheapest
way? Will an Office Word 2007 UPGRADE work? I'm not sure about the
difference
between Office Word and just plain Word.

Are there good reasons to buy the "full" Office Word 2007 (for over $300
Canadian)?

Thanks for any help :-)